Need a way to quickly and silently send an emergency alert?
- Send an emergency distress alert, including current GPS coordinates, to your family and security company via SMS and email.
- The S.O.S panic button can be pressed in-app, via the lock screen or by simply pulling out the headphone jack.
- Automatically records incident via phone’s camera.
- No alarms or visible change. Attackers will be unaware you sent an S.O.S and are recording video.
- Can only be disabled with a personal PIN code.
GPS LOCATOR and FAMILY TRACKING
Want to be able to know where your kids are right now?
- Send an incognito message to their phone to view their current location, shown as a GPS locator pin on an interactive map.
- Only verified numbers can track their whereabouts.
- If the phone is off, it will show the last known GPS coordinates, along with the date and time stamp.
- Tracks with pinpoint accuracy on every continent.
WATCH OVER ME
Wish you had assurance that your loved ones will know where you are, and if you’re safe?
- This feature is especially useful when travelling solo.
- Allows you to set a safety timer that will automatically notify your contacts if you don’t deactivate it in time.
- Once the feature is active, your phone will automatically send an S.O.S to your contacts and emergency services with a geo-location of where you are.
LOCK SCREEN ACCESSIBLE
Worried about how long it will take too long to unlock your phone in an emergency?
- Lock screen features an easily accessible S.O.S panic button.
- You can also simply pull out the headphone jack to activate S.O.S.
- Plus, one swipe reveals all your vital medical information and emergency contacts for paramedics or hospital staff in case you are unresponsive.